WHAT’S UP IN THE GLIMPSE WORLD
· VALUES IN HEALTH CARE: Half day program for the medical students at Black Lion Hospital held on March 17 and March 24 2012. 4th year medical students around 40 took the half day workshop. First part was the Art of Letting Go to open up the participants and then the Values on Health care was delivered. The participants passed through various learning mechanisms through sharing and self reflection. Program went successful and participants were happy.
· PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL TRANSFORMATION, Three day workshop for Nyala Motors S.C staffs at Kuriftu Resorts in the town of Debrezeit, from May 4 – 6 2012. Group of 41 took the workshop. The Art of Letting Go, Self Leadership, Time Management was delivered. The group was made to engage in various activities and passed through various learning processes such as self reflective games, questions and sharing. Program went well.
· THE ART OF INSERVICE, for Ethiopian Airlines staffs at the Ethiopian Airlines compound on April 2011. Group of 24 took the two day workshop. The first part was The Art of Letting Go and then the Art of In-service was delivered. The program gave each participant a time of self reflection and self realization. Games and personal sharing were also part of the program. The workshop went successful.
· GREAT TO BE, three day workshop for the SOS children at the SOS compound on February 2011. Group of around 30 youth group raised by the SOS NGO attended the workshop. The participants were engaged in various self discovery activities such as games, vision discovery, writing, vision board creation and sharing, The Art of letting go was also delivered. Program went successful.
· THE ART OF LETTING GO, Half day Program for the Addis Ababa University Students at the AAU hall on May 2012. Around 20 students from the Addis Ababa University attended the workshop. The program gave participants the Glimpse of true living, a chance to have an honest conversation with the self to discover their true self.
· FROM EFFECTIVENESS TO GREATNESS, Two day workshop for the Road Fund staffs held from 10 May 2012 to 11 May 2012. Group of 23 participants from the company took the workshop which begun with the Art of letting go then Team work, Time Management and Self leadership. The program included power point presentation, games, self reflective questions and sharing giving the participants a chance for self discovery and positivity.